It is possible to enter in Cuba through a business visa. Foreign citizens can obtain a business visa or a work permit only through Cuban companies or foreign that are registered in Cuba. Visas for business last up to three months while the work permits are renewable annually. To obtain a business visa Cuba must be in possession of a letter of invitation from a firm or an organization which is located in Cuba.
To get the tourist visa to go to Cuba are required following documents:
- Passport valid for at least three months
- Address of accommodation in Cuba
- Date of departure and return and the point of embarcation
- Medical insurance valid for the entire period of stay in Cuba
- The address where you want to get a tourist visa
ASK NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION FOR VISA CUBA